You already tried to upsell coach passengers at check-in but they quickly tapped no at the kiosk. Here’s why SeatBoost is more successful:
- Instead of having a one-second choice at check-in, SeatBoost keeps the upgrade offer open for hours, allowing time to reconsider
- Consumers spend 50% more in an auction environment rather than a “buy it now” environment for the same product (BBC)
- SeatBoost is addicting and works like a game that people WANT to play and have fun playing
- Auction mentality takes over and bidders will want to “win” at any cost
- Passengers are empowered to choose how much they are willing to pay for an upgrade, resulting in satisfaction rather than resentment
SeatBoost Engenders Brand Loyalty
The SeatBoost app is customized for each airline and will have the look and feel of your current app
SeatBoost auctions can be entered through each airline’s existing app
SeatBoost bidders are having fun and smiling while staring at your airline’s logo
Winning makes people happy so your customers will feel satisfaction when purchasing an upgrade. Isn’t happiness better than resentment over airline fees?
SeatBoost Is Social Media Gold
SeatBoost’s “win screen” can immediately be shared to all social media outlets and automatically generates a hashtag or mention of your airline.
Winning bidders will want to brag about their upgrade to friends, spreading positive airline messages, and drowning out complaints.
Your airline can become a trending topic on FB or Twitter, for positive mentions.